All 8 art Reviews

What do you see when you dream? What do you see when you dream?

I see something soft and pleasant. With complimenting colors that feel neither hot or cold but just right. I see a star filled night with a moon that isn't overbearing as they often are otherwise, and I see attention to detail in many places that makes it a pleasure to peer through every inch of this work. I see I was right to poke my head on in here.

dooper dooper

A pleasant sense of linework with a delightful mixture of sharpy and bouncy design. The soft color pallet with smaller detail attention makes this a work I feel worthy of wall art. Do keep up the good work now.

spookyleg responds:

Thank you, doc!

Misty Evenings Misty Evenings

Soft, ambient, inspiring and a delight of subdued colors and pleasant shapes. Whatever you have tried in, you have succeeded. A reward of art.

spookyleg responds:

Thanks!!!! *O*

Texture Brush Practice: Dog Texture Brush Practice: Dog

I enjoy gray scale works, and the textures are enjoyable to view. Much potential in yourself. Do keep up the good work now.

Witchbot Witchbot

I enjoy this particular machine of yours. The line art, colors and balance of form provides a bouncy and unique character. I believe there to be potential in that imagination of your own. Be well.

VaguelyCreepy responds:

I greatly appreciate the compliment, especially coming from you! I really am a fan of your work, and I'm flattered you like mine so much! Thanks for the feedback, and I hope you're well too. : )

Little red riding hood Little red riding hood

Most marvelous indeed. Enjoy the texture of the work as well composition. The figure and lighting is most inspiring. Do keep up the good work now!

l???l l???l

Most enjoyful. Most quietly chaotic and inspiring. It leaves many questions but holds a powerful curiosity. The mask I find to be well balanced. Your choice for centers of detail prove a treat I simply do adore. Do keep up the good work now.

MrLaggyBoy responds:

Thank you, it means a lot to me! nvn I love your art too man

Aviary After Aviary After

Most marvelous. You provide well portrayed realms of such curiosity and form. Quite inspiring as well balanced in your use of colors. Do keep up the good work now.

Carrion responds:

Oh your response is so poetic thank you!