View Profile callmedoc

1 Audio Review

Quite hilarious with a buildup that is deviously brilliant.

14 Art Reviews

Most fascinating style that you do have. Rather inspiring actually! I feel there are some great things I could learn from yourself in some of your work. You take care now, and I look forward to your future art.

ThackerZod responds:

thank you so much, it means alot. i've been inspired by your stuff for a few years now, feels astounding to have someone i look up to say this to me...

You have the beginnings of something here. There's a lot of potential in your linework in these sketches and doodles here. It's in the expressions and exaggerated form. I hope you will continue to work on your art and share with us. Good health!

Rejectdoodles responds:

Oh,i don't know how you ended up here but thanks.
Yeah,i'm kinda freeing myself from a "Style",like,before i was always "no,this head shape ain't from my Style" or "more angular and simple like my Style"but now i just draw whatever
Yeah,i wish that it was more "tigth" but hey wat your gonna do.
I don't really get the linework,expretion And exageration thing,(maybe is my bad English)And you didnt give tips to improved,but thanks for the review
Cheers

Such a curious and silly thing here, I love it. Inspiring really. Do keep up the good work now! :)

I hope you find peace here. You deserve it just like everyone else does. I'm hoping you'll think differently here, or maybe you'll just see the echoes of how you already thought. Come, please sit with me some time. We have so much more of it than you can

Shane Frost @callmedoc